public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre.muller@ics-cnrs.unistra.fr>
To: "'Tom Tromey'" <tromey@redhat.com>,
	"'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker@adacore.com>
Cc: <archer@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: [Archer] Remote repository and git push command
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:32:00 -0000	[thread overview]

  As I don't expect this for now,
I tried to push my locally rebased files:

$ git push  --force
Counting objects: 59, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (35/35), done.
Writing objects: 100% (35/35), 15.75 KiB, done.
Total 35 (delta 30), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: denying non-fast-forward
refs/heads/archer-muller-windows-multi (
you should pull first)
To ssh://sourceware.org/git/archer.git
 ! [remote rejected] archer-muller-windows-multi ->
archer-muller-windows-multi
(non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://sourceware.org/git/archer.git'

What does that mean?

Pierre