public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre.muller@ics-cnrs.unistra.fr>
To: "'Jan Kratochvil'" <jan.kratochvil@redhat.com>
Cc: <archer@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Archer git account inquiry
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:20:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> > And as you probably used the GUI editor the whole text got
> reformatted
> and the
> > change is not visible there.  In such case please do a first commit
> just
> for
> > the reformatting and then add the real change.
>
>   No I used the Text mode editor,
> > Please undo the merged reformat + change commit 118 before its split.
> > (At least I assume it has been also changed besides the
> reformatting.)
>
>   As I said in my previous email, I added a line to the branch list
> for my new branch indeed, but I must confess that I don't know
> what you mean by undoing the reformat, sorry :(

  I hope I fixed it correctly:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement?action=diff&rev2=120&r
ev1=117

  I started by trying to use the graphic mode, but as
I didn't find any way to add a line to the table, I switch to
text mode, so I supposed that the Graphics mode would have been
canceled.. I only try to change the size of the table by stretching the
lower right
corner... This is probably what triggered the unwanted reformatting of
the text.

  Sorry about this.

Pierre