On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 17:44 +0200, Jan Kratochvil wrote: > On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:45:29 +0200, Joost van der Sluis wrote: > > Attached is the patch I have so far, including some tests. > > Please fix it so that it builds with -O2 -Wall -Werror, it also does not > follow the GNU coding style (such as space after a function name). > > Then also please check regressions of the testsuite - `make -C gdb check' and > comparing gdb.sum before/after the patch. Attached it the new patch. There were three issues: One was a problem in mine code. Another one was a strange thing in tekhex.c's move_section_contents that did not allow any offset. And the third was a somewhat incorrect behavior in cp-valprint, which wasn't a problem before but with this patch it is. I tested it and I have no regressions anymore. Joost.