public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
* which branch supports gfortran
@ 2009-01-21 21:50 Mathew Yeates
From: Mathew Yeates @ 2009-01-21 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: archer

Hi
I remember awhile back there was talk of some branch that handled arrays
in gfortran compiled code. Specifically, it handled the error "Cannot
perform substring on this type"
when trying to print out array elements.

How can I get this branch?

Mathew

* Re: which branch supports gfortran
@ 2009-01-21 22:59 ` Jan Kratochvil
From: Jan Kratochvil @ 2009-01-21 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathew Yeates; +Cc: archer

Hi Matthew,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:50:10 +0100, Mathew Yeates wrote:
> I remember awhile back there was talk of some branch that handled arrays
> in gfortran compiled code. Specifically, it handled the error "Cannot
> perform substring on this type"
> when trying to print out array elements.
>
> How can I get this branch?

archer-jankratochvil-vla

Regards,
Jan