Changes: Only internal cleanups. I was busy with utrace fixes and testing. With utrace patches I sent, I do not see any problems so far. But utrace definitely needs more changes. Next step: handle exit correctly and report W/S. I misunderstood what gdbserver does when the main thread exits, it is not stupid as I wrongly thought. Note the second attachment, GDBCAT. It is just the simple perl script which connects /proc/ugdb to tcp port. It can be used for remote debugging via tcp, or with (unpatched) gdb which can't do select() on /proc/ugdb. Actually, it is more convenient to use it in any case, at least for logging purposes. Oleg.