Changes: - fix UTRACE_SIGNAL_HOLD logic - don't assume QPassSignals: passes valid_signal() - implement qXfer:siginfo:read - implement continue with signal. Note: it is still not clear to me what "signal SIG" should do if the tracee did not report a signal (T00 and no signal context). Currently, in this case ugdb just sends this sig to the tracee, this means another TSIG report. Another corner case. Consider (gdb) signal SIG & (gdb) interrupt it is possible (not in practice, I think) that "interrupt" will try to stop the tracee before it handles SIG, in this case the tracee can report TSIG too. Oleg.