I just realized I forgot to send V15 before (I was distracted by sigaltack bugreport). Changes: multiple watchpoints. > Any advice is very much appreciated. Most probably, there is no any > clever solution. Once a traced sub-thread detects that a watchpoint > was changed, it should mark this wp as "reported" for other threads > and report it to gdb. IOW, we report the random thread and random wp. This is what ugdb does. I don't think we can do something better without changing the remote protocol. Unfinished: support "signal SIG" in T00 case correctly (without another report to gdb). Next: hardware watchpoints. But this is tricky, and right now I am not sure ugdb can do this (at least unless we ignore conflicts with other users of debugregX/ptrace_bps). Oleg.