public inbox for archer@sourceware.org
* Re: confirm subscribe to archer@sourceware.org
       [not found] <1325075545.1910.ezmlm@sourceware.org>
@ 2011-12-28 12:34 ` Pedro Alves
From: Pedro Alves @ 2011-12-28 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: archer, archer-sc.1325075545.mcfpnncjkdcpebbfingi-alves.ped=gmail.com

--
Pedro Alves

* Re: confirm subscribe to archer@sourceware.org
@ 2011-12-28 12:51   ` Pedro Alves
From: Pedro Alves @ 2011-12-28 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: archer

Huh, why does the subscribe mail from archer-help@sourceware.org
include a `List-Post: <mailto:archer@sourceware.org>' header?
I did "Reply to all", and that sent the below to archer@sourceware.org
as well, without me noticing it (as I didn't pay close attention to the TOs).
This is the only list on sourceware.org I've seen that includes that header
in the subscribe/unsubscribe *-help@sourceware.org mails.  Oh well.

--
Pedro Alves

@ 2012-01-02 21:36     ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2012-01-02 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pedro Alves; +Cc: archer

Pedro> Huh, why does the subscribe mail from archer-help@sourceware.org
Pedro> include a `List-Post: <mailto:archer@sourceware.org>' header?  I
Pedro> did "Reply to all", and that sent the below to
Pedro> archer@sourceware.org as well, without me noticing it (as I
Pedro> didn't pay close attention to the TOs).  This is the only list on
Pedro> sourceware.org I've seen that includes that header in the
Pedro> subscribe/unsubscribe *-help@sourceware.org mails.  Oh well.

I didn't know that it did this.
It seems like something must have changed here.
I will look into it.

Tom

* Re: confirm subscribe to archer@sourceware.org
       [not found] <1264634688.18543.ezmlm@sourceware.org>
@ 2010-01-27 23:25 ` rlane
From: rlane @ 2010-01-27 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: archer

Excerpts from archer-help's message of 2010-01-27 23:24:48 UTC: