public inbox for bfd@sourceware.org
* Changes in mailing list setup
@ 1999-04-15 16:36 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1999-04-15 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jsm; +Cc: gas2, bfd

I'd like to publically thank Jason for moving the bfd and gas2 mailing
lists over to sourceware.cygnus.com.  Among other things, they should
now be distributed more quickly.

Jason didn't explicitly mention it, but he has moved the old
Cygnus-internal mailing list archives over, so the web interface has a
long history of messages to the lists.

Jason has been doing great work in maintaining sourceware.cygnus.com,
which is used by a number of free software projects.  As we all know,
infrastructure tends to be a thankless job.  So although tomorrow he
will doubtless return to his obscurity, right now he should bask
briefly in the admiration and gratitude of the 50 or so people who
read these mailing lists.

Cygnus Solutions also deserves our thanks for donating the
sourceware.cygnus.com hardware.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-04-15 16:36 UTC | newest]