* REQ ATTENDANCE SOFTWARE
@ 2024-02-26  7:55 Ganesh Sharma
From: Ganesh Sharma @ 2024-02-26  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hello! Hope you're doing great!

I just wanted to check in case you are looking for an HR automation tool. We
have an HRMS capable of automating all the functions of the HR department.

The system can help the organization automate the mentioned functions:
Attendance, Leave, Employee On-boarding, Payroll, Expenses, and Separation
etc...

Let us know if you are interested. We would be happy to schedule an Online
DEMO for the same, we require the following details:

Date & Time, Company Size, Company Website and Contact no.

Looking forward to your reply.

With Best Regards,
S & M Manager

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-26  7:50 UTC | newest]