* Prelink howto?
@ 2002-01-10  6:04 Andrea Aime
From: Andrea Aime @ 2002-01-10  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi everybody, hi Jakub,
I'm a KDE user looking for some information about prelinking...
basically, I would like to know if prelink is ready for people to
try so that you can receive some feedback on it... I was also
wondering if someone can write down instructions on what
to do to try it (a mini-HOWTO, starting from a plain distribution
with instruction for upgrade to a prelink enabled system).
Prelinking is much needed to enable people with old hardware
using KDE and... to make the KDE experience more funny
also for the lucky people with a 2 Gh processor :-)...
Thank you for your time
Best regards
Andrea Aime

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-10 13:11 UTC | newest]