Il 09:31, giovedì 24 Maggio 2001, Ben Elliston ha scritto: > >>>>> "Fausto" == Fausto Saporito writes: > > Fausto> I'm trying to compile binutils for the i370-mvs arch, but I have > a problem Fausto> with gas. Is the i370-mvs arch supported? > > According to BFD, it is. It could be bit rotten, though. Why don't > you post a description of the problem? the problem is very simple... the i370-mvs arch isn't supported by gas, during the configure I have an error about target i370-ibm-mvs. The other parts of binutils package haven't this problem. I'm trying to build a crosscompiler for i370-mvs and I need the binutils in order to compile libc fausto