Lines are still way too long in many cases, so this series takes two further steps towards shrinking. While the 1st patch is hopefully going to be uncontroversial, the 2nd one might be, and has a respective RFC remark for this very reason. Due to their size I'm attaching both patches here, and I'll include only abridged variants (with only some opcode table hunks retained, just to demonstrate the transformation done, but of course with all changes to other [non-generated] files retained). 1: change representation of extension opcode 2: omit Cpu prefixes in opcode table Jan