Hello, At GNU Tools Cauldron 2023, we plan to discuss the topic of "Synthesizing Call Frame Information for hand-written asm". Attached is a writeup on the proposal and includes some design and implementation notes. Please take a look. The implementation of SCFI in GNU assembler is in progress; any feedback will be great at this point. One can take a look and experiment with the new command line option --scfi to the GNU assembler by using the branch users/ibhagat/scfi in binutils repo. I will post the contents as RFC patches soon. Thanks