* Linux hosted compiler for IRIX 6.5? (fwd)
@ 2003-03-06 12:13 Peter Åstrand
From: Peter Åstrand @ 2003-03-06 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

I sent the mail below to the CrossGCC mailing list a while ago, but this
mailing list is probably more relevant. Basically, my question is: Is the
GNU toolchain (gcc+binutils) usable for IRIX yet? If it is, which versions
of gcc+binutils do I want?

--
Peter Åstrand                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio Systems               E-mail: peter@cendio.se

From: Eric Christopher @ 2003-03-06 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Åstrand; +Cc: binutils

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 04:13, Peter Åstrand wrote:

> I sent the mail below to the CrossGCC mailing list a while ago, but this
> mailing list is probably more relevant. Basically, my question is: Is the
> GNU toolchain (gcc+binutils) usable for IRIX yet? If it is, which versions
> of gcc+binutils do I want?

Yes, support is there, however, it is in no released version. You will
need to use development sources.

-eric

--
o/~ Cry havoc... o/~