* gasp, yet again, fails to die
@ 2003-04-26  1:56 Johann Oskarsson
From: Johann Oskarsson @ 2003-04-26  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi,

I'm using a rather old version of binutils on playstation 2 (mips) and
ran into problems with .ent/.end pairs as gasp treats .end as eof.  I
fixed this, with a little crude hack and the results can be seen at my
web page http://cosmos.raunvis.hi.is/~johannos/

Soon after that I found out that gasp has been depricated, but since
some ppl seemed to want to use it I am willing to continue supporting it
as a new project, independent of binutils, if there is any demand for
it.  I've already renamed it to masp (so it wouldn't conflict with the
old gasp in my path), be it mips or myrkraverk assembly preprocessor, or
whatever.

Any comments?

Johann