Find attached my latest revision of a patch to the m68hc11 port -include somes work from Stephane Carrez that never made it -Adds support for the S12X derivative of the HC12/S12 family (new opcodes added, extended modes, testsuites) -Adds support for the built-in XGATE co-processor (only exists paired with S12X, not in isolation.) (gas, bfd, ld, opcodes, testsuite) -Fix up hc11/12 far call trampoline generation (broken in 2006) -Change objdump output to use hex numbering with 0x prefixes in a more common manner. (Was a confusing mix of hex and decimal with and without base prefixes before.) -Adjust hc11/12 testsuites to reflect that changed format and other binutils changes since 2005. -Enable testsuites for main m68hc11 target. (Many were enabled for m6811 instead for unknown reasons.) The core of this work has been in production use (against 2.18) for a number of years. Thanks to Sean Keys for giving me feedback on the XGATE assembler over the last few weeks. regards James Murray