Hi, These instructions looks to be part of the T-head vendor extension instruction set. With the spec here https://github.com/T-head-Semi/thead-extension-spec. Best regards Alex > On Jan 23, 2024, at 8:42 AM, jacob navia via Gcc wrote: > > Hi > The GNU assembler supports two instructions for the T-Head risk machines called: > > th.ipop > th.ipush > > With no arguments. These instructions (they are no macros or aliases) are UNDOCUMENTED in the T-Head instruction manuals that I have, and a google search yields absolutely nothing. > > Can anyone here point me to some documentation that describes what these instructions do? > > Thanks in advance.