* Release Date For Binutils 2.30
@ 2018-01-01 11:44 Maithili Kulkarni
From: Maithili Kulkarni @ 2018-01-01 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils; +Cc: Abhishek Jog63

Hello,

Our product  uses third party library GNU binutils. We are vulnerable to
binutils CVEs that are going to be fixed in Binutils 2.30.

We are waiting on code updates (Binutils 2.30) from binutils. Could you
please let us know the release date of Binutils 2.30 ?

If this is not an appropriate forum/mail list to ask, could you please
point us to the appropriate forum/email list of binutils where we can raise
this question? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maithili Kulkarni

* Re: Release Date For Binutils 2.30
@ 2018-01-02 12:18 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2018-01-02 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maithili Kulkarni, binutils; +Cc: Abhishek Jog63

Hi Maithili,

> We are waiting on code updates (Binutils 2.30) from binutils. Could you
> please let us know the release date of Binutils 2.30 ?

We are hoping to release 2.30 at the end of this month.  (ie January 2018).

Cheers
  Nick