* patch for te-go32.c
@ 1999-07-25 20:26 Mark E.
From: Mark E. @ 1999-07-25 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

This patch adds in a #define accidently left out of the last DJGPP
update.

1999-07-25 Mark Elbrecht <snowball3@bigfoot.com>

* config/te-go32.h (COFF_SUPPORT_GNU_LINKONCE): Define.

Bye, Mark

*** gas/config/te-go32.h.orig	Wed Jul 21 21:41:00 1999 ---
gas/config/te-go32.h	Sun Jul 25 18:55:32 1999 *************** ***
13,18 **** --- 13,19 ----   #define USE_ALIGN_PTWO     #define
COFF_LONG_SECTION_NAMES + #define
COFF_SUPPORT_GNU_LINKONCE     /* these define interfaces */
#include "obj-format.h"

---
Mark Elbrecht, snowball3@bigfoot.com
http://snowball.frogspace.net/

* Re: patch for te-go32.c
@ 1999-07-27 12:51 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1999-07-27 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: snowball3; +Cc: binutils

   From: "Mark E." <snowball3@bigfoot.com>
   Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:26:27 -0400

   This patch adds in a #define accidently left out of the last DJGPP
   update.

   1999-07-25 Mark Elbrecht <snowball3@bigfoot.com>

   * config/te-go32.h (COFF_SUPPORT_GNU_LINKONCE): Define.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that when I checked in the patch.  I
omitted that #define because as far as I can tell nothing in the
assembler checks that macro.  Why is it necessary to define it?

Ian

* Re: patch for te-go32.c
@ 1999-07-27 15:04   ` Mark E.
From: Mark E. @ 1999-07-27 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

> Sorry, I should have mentioned that when I checked in the patch.  I
> omitted that #define because as far as I can tell nothing in the
> assembler checks that macro.  Why is it necessary to define it?

I thought it was a non-BFD analog to bfd/coff-go32.c, but it turns out
that's not quite the case. I doesn't seem to be needed.

Mark
---