Sure with pleasure ! Here's a small test file attached. Thanks, --Frédéric On 12/6/2023 4:31 PM, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Frédéric, > >> However, I believe that ld AArch64 should not support REL entries at >> all (with a clear error message) instead of silently generating a >> wrong object file. > > That is a good point.  Would you happen to have a small binary > file containing one or more REL relocs which I can use for testing ? > > I would like to add the error message to the linker and I would like > a way to test to make sure that it works properly. > > Cheers >   Nick =