* Problem with exception in gcc 2.96.
@ 2000-07-01 14:35 H . J . Lu
From: H . J . Lu @ 2000-07-01 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: binutils

Since 20000625, I got many more exception failures with the shared
libstd++-v3 on Linux/ia32:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2000-07/msg00000.html

Since I also updated my linker, I am not sure whose fault it is. It
can be a bug in gcc or ld. I will try to track it down.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-01 14:35 UTC | newest]