* Working on the VAX target
@ 2004-07-01  9:29 Jan-Benedict Glaw
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw @ 2004-07-01  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi!

To push the VAX targets a bit, I've started looking into binutils and
gcc some time ago. First of all, I've prepared some (cosmetic) patches
that remove the PARAMs from the vax-specific source files.

In theory, I tend to do more work on the vax targets, but there seems to
be no listed official VAX maintainer, yet. Also, I'll have a hard time
to run regression tests: I haven't (yet) installed *BSD or Ultrix on a
VAX, and the Linux userland is yet quite limited (first, we need a
reliable GCC and a working glibc:)

So shall I just send my current patches to this list?

MfG, JBG

* Re: Working on the VAX target
@ 2004-07-01 13:46 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2004-07-01 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan-Benedict Glaw; +Cc: binutils

Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de> writes:

> So shall I just send my current patches to this list?

Yes.  All binutils patches should go to this list in any case.

Do you have an FSF copyright assignment in place?

Ian

* Re: Working on the VAX target
@ 2004-07-01 14:06   ` Jan-Benedict Glaw
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw @ 2004-07-01 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)