Hello, I noticed that the compiler emits a warning when building bfd.c in libiberty.h. The compiler we are using is GNAT Pro based on GCC 3.4.4. Here is the warning we get: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.././bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I.././bfd -I.././bfd/../include -I.././bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -g -O2 -c bfd.c -o bfd.o In file included from bfd.c:209: .././bfd/../include/libiberty.h:80: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype The problem is that this breaks the build because of the -Werror. I think the problem is that the prototype is missing a ``void'' keyword. This fixes the warning. The trouble I had was whether I wanted to use the PARAMS macro or not. I seem to remember that we wanted to get away from them, but then the rest of the file uses it. I kept it for now, for better consistency. Joel Brobecker * include/libiberty.h,v (basename): Fix prototype definition. Tested by building GDB on sparc-solaris 2.8. OK to apply? Thanks, -- Joel