* -rpath for win32/mingw?
@ 2005-08-30  9:25 Mark Morschhäuser
From: Mark Morschhäuser @ 2005-08-30  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hello,

I wonder if there is an ld option like -rpath that works on win32/mingw.
I need this because I don't want to set or change any environment variables
though I'm placing my libraries in another directory than my executables and
need to specify the location with a relative path so that the libs can be
found.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

* Re: -rpath for win32/mingw?
@ 2005-09-30 16:41 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2005-09-30 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Morschhäuser; +Cc: binutils

Hi Mark,

> I wonder if there is an ld option like -rpath that works on win32/mingw.
> I need this because I don't want to set or change any environment variables
> though I'm placing my libraries in another directory than my executables and
> need to specify the location with a relative path so that the libs can be
> found.

I am sorry.  I do not believe that there is such an option. :-(

Cheers
   Nick