On Friday 07 July 2006 05:22, Nick Clifton wrote: > Were you able to build other targets that do not fail the make check ? i posted the ones that failed ... the ones that passed for me: arm-linux-gnu i686-linux-gnu ia64-linux-gnu m68k-linux-gnu mips-linux-gnu mipsel-linux-gnu msp430-elf powerpc-linux-gnu powerpc64-linux-gnu s390-linux-gnu s390x-linux-gnu sparc-linux-gnu sparc64-linux-gnu x86_64-linux-gnu > Anyway to answer your question, I do not have access to a ppc machine, > but I do have an amd64 machine (running a 64-bit OS) and on that machine > I get these results: > > The alpha-linux-gnu toolchain fails the LD check with: > The armeb-linux-gnu toolchain fails the GAS check with: > The avr-elf toolchain fails the GAS check with: > The mips64-linux-gnu and mips64el-linux-gnu toolchains fail the LD check same failures as i'm seeing > The hppa-linux-gnu and hppa64-linux-gnu toolchains fail the GAS check with: > > XPASS: Check min/max values for .block i saw this as well as gas failing imem.s/shladd2.s in basic.exp > Does this match your own findings ? pretty much ... which means that it isnt just me :) guess i'll check out cvs HEAD and see if the failures are there as well and if so, follow up with some bug reports / new threads ... thanks for taking the time to test -mike