Hello, I found this patch from Tristan Gingold from one of our source trees... It's one of two very small patches that allow us to build GDB on x86_64-darwin (right now, we only support x86-darwin), so I thought I'd contribute it. I'm not exactly clear who has jurisdiction over this type of change. This file is in the root directory. If I understand the MAINTAINERS file correctly, it looks like any Global Maintainer from either GCC, or Binutils, or GDB, etc, can approve it? (I'm GM for GDB) 2009-03-16 Tristan Gingold * configure.ac: Treat gdb as supported on x86_64-darwin. * configure: Regenerate. Tested on x86_64-darwin by building the debugger. GDB is missing another configure patch, but I'll commit it shortly. OK to checkin? -- Joel