* new port for TILEPro and TILE-Gx processors (toplevel files)
@ 2011-06-03 21:33 Walter Lee
From: Walter Lee @ 2011-06-03 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

On behalf of Tilera Corporation, I'd like to contribute a binutils port
to two
of its families of architectures, the TILEPro architecture and the TILE-Gx
architecture.  The TILEPro port has been maintained at Tilera
Corporation and
available from Tilera since 2008.  The TILE-Gx port has been available
in beta
since 2010, and will be officially available later this year.  I will be the
maintainer for both ports.

I've split up the port into its individual components.  Included in this
email
is the diff to the toplevel configure scripts.  The rest will be incoming
shortly.

Tilera has completed the copyright assignment forms from FSF for binutils.
However, I do not yet have an account on sourceware.org.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,

Walter Lee
Tilera Corporation

2011-06-03  Walter Lee  <walt@tilera.com>