Hi Nick, On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:37:03 +0100, Nick Clifton wrote: > > I understand an arch-independent .s file would be better but that would need > > a lot of hand coding IMO. > > Yes and no ... :-) > > What I suggest is that you use "-gdwarf-5 -S -dA" to create the .s file. Then > strip any x86_64 instructions from it, In the end it was not so much work but this is what I meant by that "a lot of hand coding". :-) > (Are there any architecture specific parts of the new standard ?) No, I am not aware of any. > PS. If you a potential test case, but you do not want to spin up 200+ toolchains to > test all of the potential targets then feel free to send it to me. I already have > the toolchains set up and I can quickly run the new test past them all... Feel free to throw the results at me. I have already tested non-x86 big-endian. Thanks, Jan