Hi All, This fixes the testcases that are failing due to my recent patch. It turns out that the start address across baremetal and linux builds isn't entirely predictable without a linker script. Since the address themselves are not the important thing I am ignoring them now. Secondly I was encoding data using .word using non 0 values, however because .word is subjected to endiannes these non-zero values under big-endian happen to fall into the encoding space of instructions which changes the disassembly. Using 0 fixes this problem and the purpose of the test still holds, though objdump will dump ... for data only sections, which is ok as the data/insn mixed sections will test the patch. The ARM Attributes sections is not important and is ignored. Cross-compiled and regtested on aarch64-none-linux-gnu, aarch64_be-none-elf, aarch64-none-elf armeb-none-elf, arm-none-elf and no issues. Ok for master? and for backport to binutils-2.32? Thanks, Tamar binutils/ChangeLog: 2019-03-26 Tamar Christina * testsuite/binutils-all/aarch64/in-order-all.d: Update. * testsuite/binutils-all/aarch64/in-order.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/aarch64/out-of-order-all.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/aarch64/out-of-order.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/aarch64/out-of-order.s: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/arm/in-order-all.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/arm/in-order.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/arm/out-of-order-all.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/arm/out-of-order.d: Likewise. * testsuite/binutils-all/arm/out-of-order.s: Likewise. --