Hi Nick, The attached archive contains 3 more patches that could be squashed into the previous patches adding the ld and gas files. The first one adds new tests in gas checking that all instructions are correctly assembled, and the other two are updates to gas/NEWS and ld/NEWS. I'll improve test coverage in later patches. Concerning the code, the disassembler (opcodes/kvx-dis.c) could be in a better shape, there is still quite a bit of code duplication but I'll be working on improving it. I tried to pay attention to the GNU coding guidelines but I might have overlooked some parts (especially the linker, and there may be quite a few aborts there as well.) Thanks, Paul