Hi Nick, Attached is the patch series revised. On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 03:52:31PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Paul, > > > I've taken into account the points you raised in your review, > > Thank you very much. > > Just a couple more small issues: > > * The kvx-linux target does not appear to be supported by the > assembler. In particular when running the gas testsuite I > found messages like this: > > failed with: Fatal error: selected target format 'elf32-kvx' unknown>, no expected output > FAIL: gas/kvx/kv3-1-insns-32 > > The linker and binutils testsuites also have failures with > similar messages. > > I am assuming that "kvx-linux" is a valid configuration target. > If not, then it ought to be rejected by bfd/config.bfd. > Thanks! Indeed, this is a valid configuration target but only for 64-bit elf and we were trying to run 32 bits tests on them. This point should be fixed now as well as the other failures on kvx-linux. > > * The copyright dates on some of the new files are wrong/old. > For example ld/emultempl/kvxelf.em has: > > # Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. > > This ought to be "...2009-2023...". I have not checked all the > other files in the patch, but if there any others will out of date > copyright notices then I hope that you will fix them. This point is now addressed as well. > > Cheers > Nick > Thanks, Paul