The previous patch for the feature rcpc3 introduced 4 new operations (ldiapp, stilp, ldapr, stlr). The specification mentions some cases of inputs causing unpredictable results. gas currently fails to diagnose them, and does not emit warnings. Even if the instruction encoding is valid, the developer probably wants to know for those cases that the instruction won't have the expected effect. - ldiapp & stilp: * unpredictable load pair transfer with register overlap * unpredictable transfer with writeback - ldapr & stlr: * unpredictable transfer with writeback This patch also completes the existing relevant tests. Regression tested on aarch64-none-elf, and no regression found. Ok for binutils-master? I don't have commit access so I need someone to commit on my behalf. Regards, Matthieu.