On 03/05/19 12:21, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Matthew, > >> This series of patches adds support for the "Future Architecture Technologies" >> Scalable Vector Extension V2 (SVE2) announced at Linaro Connect. >> https://connect.linaro.org/resources/bkk19/new-technologies-in-the-arm-architecture/ > > Sorry to be a pain, but would you mind resending these patches ? > > There are two problems: > > 1. They do not apply cleanly to the current mainline sources > now that the TME patches have gone in. > > 2. The patch format in your emails is causing problems for my > email reader (Thunderbird). I am not sure what format you > used, but the patches are showing up as text at the end of > each email, rather than as attachments. But if I save the > email to a file and then try to examine the patch there, it > is encoded with some kind of MIME encoding. > > I do not mind if you combine all of the patches into just one email, > if that makes it easier for you, but it really would help if they > could be updated to match the latest sources, and provided as an > attachment, rather than inline. > > Cheers > Nick > Hi Nick, Sure -- I can do that (I should have noticed the recent updates ;-]). Attached is a tar file of the patch series from "git format-patch" and a zipped diff from the entire series. Cheers, Matthew