Hi Tobias, > Thanks for the commit – but it fails for > .../bin/ld: ./.libs/libgprofng.a(gethrtime.o): in function `gethrvtime': > obj/binutils-src-mainline-0-x86_64-none-linux-gnu-x86_64-linux-gnu/gprofng/src/gethrtime.c:131: undefined reference to `clock_gettime' Hmm, it looks like I missed a few places where the -lrt library is needed. Please could you try out the attached patch and let me know if these changes (on top of the ones that have already been checked in) are enough to solve your build problems ? Cheers Nick