Apparently the Xtensa updates that I merged in recently included some new optimizations that are not always safe. This patch temporarily reverts the behavior of relaxations at the ends of loops to skip those optimizations. I plan to revisit this later. Tested by running the GAS testsuite with an xtensa-elf target. Committed on the mainline. --Bob 2004-11-10 Bob Wilson * config/tc-xtensa.c (update_next_frag_state): Always add a NOP if relaxing at the end of a loop. Don't mark frags as UNREACHABLE or MAYBE_UNREACHABLE. (relax_frag_immed): Update call to update_next_frag_state.