* problem sending mail to binutils.
@ 2004-12-13 11:03 Prafull
From: Prafull @ 2004-12-13 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi,

I am facing problem sending an text attachment to this
mailing list (binutils@sources.redhat.com).
Attachment size is 25Kb approx.

What could be the reason?

Thanks and regards,
Prafull Thakare

* Re: problem sending mail to binutils.
@ 2004-12-13 11:14 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2004-12-13 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prafull; +Cc: binutils

Hi Prafull,

> I am facing problem sending an text attachment to this
> mailing list (binutils@sources.redhat.com).
> Attachment size is 25Kb approx.
>
> What could be the reason?

An attachment of that size should be acceptable.  What is the problem
that you are seeing ?

Cheers
   Nick

* Re: problem sending mail to binutils.
@ 2004-12-13 11:25   ` Prafull
From: Prafull @ 2004-12-13 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Clifton; +Cc: binutils

Hi Nick,

There is no problem as such, I mean the mail is not
bouncing back or so.

But somehow, its not reaching to
binutils@sources.redhat.com. I am making this
conclusion as I cant see the mail sent by me at
following link.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-12/

Regards,
Prafull

@ 2004-12-13 12:44     ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2004-12-13 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prafull; +Cc: binutils

Hi Prafull,

> There is no problem as such, I mean the mail is not
> bouncing back or so.
>
> But somehow, its not reaching to
> binutils@sources.redhat.com. I am making this
> conclusion as I cant see the mail sent by me at
> following link.
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-12/

That link is just the general archive for December and I only see two
emails from you there, the one that started this thread and the one that
I am responding to here.

Could you provide the URL of the original archived email message from
you with the missing attachment ?  eg something like:

   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-12/msg00144.html

Cheers
   Nick