Hi Rob, > So ... how do I push this upstream? Well we would love to have them. But first things first - can we accept them ? In order for us to accept them the FSF needs a copyright assignment on file from whomever holds the copyright on the patches you are contributing. (Presumably either yourself or the Mozilla Foundation ?) I had a look but could not see such an assignment in my records, so I guess that obtaining one is the first step. (If you do have such an assignment, please could you forward a copy of the confirmation email from the FSF to me ?) I am attaching a form to fill out and send off to the FSF to get this process started. > Should I submit the patch as an > attachment? It's 69 lines deleted, 458 lines added in ld.h, ldlang.c, > ldlang.h. Attachments are fine. Context diffs are great. A ChangeLog entry to accompany the patch and explain what it does is wonderful. Cheers Nick