I've committed the following patch on both the mainline and 2.16 branch. It fixes a problem with a "movi" of a large, non-symbolic immediate value in the last slot of an Xtensa FLIX instruction. The "movi" operation is relaxed and temporarily changed to refer to an internal "SPECIAL_LITERAL" symbol, which is supposed to be fixed up later by the xg_resolve_literals() function. However, the code to call xg_resolve_literals() was skipping the last slot of multi-slot instructions. The patch corrects that (and also fixes an obviously spelling typo in a comment). I ran the testsuites with an xtensa-elf target to test that this patch doesn't break anything. The default Xtensa processor configuration does not currently include any FLIX instructions, so I can't include a testcase for this problem, but I have verified separately that the patch does indeed correct the problem. 2005-03-10 Bob Wilson * config/tc-xtensa.c (finish_vinsn): Include the last instruction slot when checking if xg_resolve_literals needs to be called. * config/tc-xtensa.h: Fix spelling typo in a comment.