Hi, Peter S. Mazinger schrieb: >>I'm not sure *-*-linux-uclibc would be the right choice, as it suggests >>running Linux with uclibc as your C library, which is something the >>binutils need not care about. I could, however, see a case for >>*-*-uclinux due to the ABI differences and the need for relocation >>information in fully linked executables. > Maybe for binutils it does not make sense, but for gcc (libstdc++) > it will be needed. I think it may be much better to teach gcc how to switch its standard libraries easily, possibly removing the fixincludes step from the all-host target as a working gcc without system includes may be required to bring the C library into a state where it can install its headers. Simon