Hi David, > This revised fix does indeed resolve the problems: output is now as the > full 64-bit address. Bad news - the patch does not work. Or rather it introduces a compile time warning message for some build environments and since we are now compiling with -Werror specified this stops the build. The good news however is that I have a simpler patch which I think should do the right thing (tm). Please could you try it and let me know if it works for you ? Cheers Nick bfd/ChangeLog 2005-04-04 Nick Clifton * coffgen.c (coff_print_symbol): Use fprintf_vma to print a vma.