The Xtensa ELF linker scripts have some special requirements that led me to fork the elf.sc file into elfxtensa.sc, and it's been a while since I updated the elfxtensa.sc file to keep up with elf.sc. I also changed to define PLT and GOT in the emulparams file to help reduce the differences between elfxtensa.sc and elf.sc. I've committed this patch to do the update. I tested it by comparing the linker scripts generated with and without the patch. 2005-05-11 Bob Wilson * scripttempl/elfxtensa.sc: Sync up with elf.sc. * emulparams/elf32xtensa.sh (PLT, GOT): Define.