* Second ping - Thumb-2 assembler
@ 2005-05-11 20:58 Zack Weinberg
From: Zack Weinberg @ 2005-05-11 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils, Alan Modra, Richard Earnshaw, Daniel Jacobowitz

Last week I sent a query asking what still needed to be done before
the Thumb-2 assembler patches could be applied to binutils mainline:

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2005-05/msg00053.html>

Dan Jacobowitz asked for one additional feature, which I implemented:

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2005-05/msg00079.html>

but there has been no word since then.  How shall we proceed?

zw