* Gobjdump question
@ 2005-06-24 14:34 Yang, Mitch (AGRE)
From: Yang, Mitch (AGRE) @ 2005-06-24 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi:
I am running 10.4 on my iBook and have installed binutils by using
darwin ports.
Question: I try to get compile output file with source code and assembly
intermixed.
What I did:
1) compile code with -g option: gcc -g -o test.o test.c
2) run gobjdump with -S option: gobjdump -S test.o
But the generated .s (test.s) file only has assembly code. Can I have
both intermixed? How?
Thanks in advance
Mitch

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

* Re: Gobjdump question
@ 2005-07-04 15:28 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2005-07-04 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yang, Mitch (AGRE); +Cc: binutils

Hi Mitch,

  I am very sorry but we are unable to answer your question.  In fact we
are not allowed to even read your question since you have this statement
at the end of your email:

> The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
> individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject
> to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you
 > should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the
> message from your system and notify your system manager.

This is a public mailing list, open to anyone who wishes to subscribe.
We cannot control who reads this list or what they do with the
information in any messages that they receive from this list.

Therefore as requested by the statement above I am notifying you that
your message was received in error.  I am unable to delete the message
from our servers however as they are a public repository as well.

Cheers
   Nick