The change on 2005-12-30 to add support for Xtensa wide branches was incomplete: these wide branch opcodes may come in two different sizes, with either 15-bit or 18-bit offsets, but the previous patch only supported the 18-bit versions. This patch generalizes the assembler to handle the 15-bit versions as well. Tested with an xtensa-elf build, as well as with several non-default Xtensa configurations that include both versions of the wide branches. Committed on the mainline and 2.17 branch. (It's debatable whether this is a new feature or bug fix, but I decided to put it on the branch anyway since I'd rather not have a half-baked feature in the release.) 2006-04-25 Bob Wilson * config/xtensa-relax.c (widen_spec_list): Use new "WIDE." syntax instead of hardcoded opcodes with ".w18" suffixes. (wide_branch_opcode): New. (build_transition): Use it to check for wide branch opcodes with either ".w18" or ".w15" suffixes.