Hi all, Pedro Alves wrote: > Here is a patch that "fixes" the differences between binutils cvs > 20050202 and cvs head. Probably I got it all wrong, but at least it > shows where the differences are. It fix most of the differences, but > here is still something in the dll generation that produces quite > some differences. I am still looking into it. > > That TE_WINCE addition is there because I didn't take the time yet to > find the correct place. Any hints where that should be? > Ignore me here. Obviously in gas/config/te-wince-pe.h. Missed that before. Humm, this file isn't included anywhere. > Mind you, the both the 20050202 and the head versions I tested with, > have quite a few more patches applied. > This is just the portion that tries to fix the differences. It should > also fix them for a pristine cvs version. > I have reduced my patches against both cvs20050202, which is the version I am using to work on the cegcc toolchain (http://cegcc.berlios.de), and cvs head. If you tried my previous patch and saw no differences, it was because you need this full patch. I am suffering from weird network problems, so I can't do a cvs diff now. Because of that I hand edited the patches to remove some messing I've done regarding target underscoring. That part of my original patches should not make any difference to the problem at hand now. Some of the code in the patches is found in several places in the web, and I don't know who is the original author. Sorry for that. Cheers, Pedro Alves