Hi, This patch fixes some immediate-out-of-range errors for VBIC, VORR etc. on 64-bit hosts. On such hosts, the X_add_number field of expressions will be 64 bits wide. INT_MIN and INT_MAX are used to signify that any immediate may be accepted for parse_immediate: unfortunately on a 64-bit host, 0xff000000 for instance is then interpreted as a positive integer outside that range. I've just made passing INT_MIN/INT_MAX disable the check instead, though I'm not very fond of that solution. Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi from x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. OK to apply? Cheers, Julian ChangeLog (gas): * config/tc-arm.c (parse_immediate): Handle 64-bit X_add_number case. (parse_big_immediate): Likewise.