Hello, >> The EABI specifies that veneers may only use the stack on M profile >> devices (i.e. when ARM mode is not available). >> > > I have just updated my copy of EABI, and saw the sentence you are > referring to. > > So this means that the sample code you provided in > http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-02/msg00224.html should also have > a variant for Thumb -> Thumb stub (pic and non-pic) on V4T. > > I'll give a look at that. > I propose a new patch that takes care of this issue. I think the M-profile stubs could be improved; maybe for another patch? Christophe.