* Intel i7 instruction cost in clock cycles
@ 2009-05-31 20:30 Nulik Nol
From: Nulik Nol @ 2009-05-31 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi,
i have been looking for this and can't find anywhere about the
subject. I would like to know how many clock cycles does it takes to
execute each instruction in complete asm instruction set for Intel i7
microprocessor. (including SSE & FPU instructions). Does any one has a
list of this values ?
Thanks in advance

Nulik

--
==================================
The power of zero is infinite

* Re: Intel i7 instruction cost in clock cycles
@ 2009-05-31 20:33 ` Bobby E. McNulty
From: Bobby E. McNulty @ 2009-05-31 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nulik Nol, binutils

@ 2009-06-01 13:35 ` John Reiser
From: John Reiser @ 2009-06-01 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Binutils

> I would like to know how many clock cycles does it takes to
> execute each instruction in complete asm instruction set for Intel i7
> microprocessor. (including SSE & FPU instructions).

Search at developer.intel.com.  Some numbers are in:
Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Optimization Reference Manual,
Appendix C: Instruction Latency and Throughput,
Order Number: 248966-017, December 2008.
248966.pdf