Hi Phil and Nick, On 12.06.2009 14:35, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Phil, > >> This testcase causes the linker (CVS head from a couple of days ago, >> arm-linuxgnueabi target) to segfault in arm_build_one_stub(): > > Please could you open a bug report for this bug ? > > Once you have done that, please try out this patch which I think should > solve the problem. > I think your patch is not adequate: it will prevent the stub code from being generated, but the user code will still jump to the stub. So the link won't fail, but the result will be wrong. Instead, I propose this patch, which prevents mode-switching stub generation when the call goes through a PLT entry. I think there should already be a test for this in the testsuite, I have probably forgotten this configuration. Christophe.